More quality and convenience in the city and beyond
The new cross-link through the city is connected to all five of Vienna’s metro lines. The S80 whisks you across Vienna and offers short journey times to the city centre by transferring to the metro. Whether you want to go from Hietzing to Vienna airport or Graz, the fact that all of the major rail hubs are connected on one line - the S80 - means shorter journey times and perfect transfer options to regional and long-distance services in all directions at Vienna Meidling and Vienna Main Station.
Your benefits from the enhanced Connecting Line
- New rapid transit quality in Vienna
- New east-west connection right through Vienna
- Better networking in Greater Vienna for attractive local transport
- Connected to all five of Vienna’s metro lines
- Three modern and accessible stops: Hietzinger Hauptstraße, Speising, Stranzenbergbrücke