The M-AMA online ordering system supports users throughout the train path ordering process, from placing of the order, feasibility checking and offer submission through to path allocation by customer support in cooperation with path management, timetable management and network access capacity management.
Users can also order a range of ÖBB-Infrastruktur AG products (facilities, shunting services and train preparation) quickly and easily along with ad hoc train path orders.
The BuBi tool for printed and graphical timetable orders is integrated in the M-AMA, and users also have the option of ordering command blocks.
How you benefit
- Standardised software solution
- Optimised user interface
- Standardised order process to replace other communication channels (fax, email, phone)
- Creation of a structured data base with transparent, continuous logging of orders, in which all orders can be managed via a unique order number in in-house and external systems
- Efficient search and filtering options
- Up-to-the-minute information
- Interfaces to the internal path construction system and PCS
- Reduced workload due to copy and update functions
Access to M-AMA and password allocation is provided as a matter of principle to licensed RUs (or RUs undergoing the licensing process), as well as other specially authorised applicants (e.g. authorities). Access may also be granted, in exceptional circumstances, to freight forwarders, hauliers, loaders, research institutes and municipalities if there is a legal interest in doing so.
Access (authorization check) is managed via the One Stop Shop (OSS).
Questions on M-AMA? Our team is happy to help.
Regular traffic & AVZ
Mobile: +43 664 6175590Send an email
Ad hoc traffic & Command blocks, BuBi-Modul (IT)
Mobile: +43 664 88425489Send an email
OSS – One Stop Shop
BuBi-Modul (general questions)
Mobile: +43 664 6172537Send an email