A wavy roof, new platforms and the “Golden Eye” on the forecourt: The new Graz Main Station impresses with functionality and architectural highlights. With around 15 million customers per year, it is one of the biggest railway stations in Austria and an important traffic hub. Following the redesign, it awaits you modern and fit for the future.
Your benefits of Graz Main Station
- More safety and convenience
- Wheelchair-accessible transfers in all directions
- Ideal linking of local and long-distance services
- New west-east connection through the north passenger tunnel
- Invigoration of the local area with apartments, shops and offices