One face to the customer
Almost every railway infrastructure company in Europe has now established an OSS. The OSS network guarantees rapid, expert support across borders according to the motto: “One face to the customer” – transparent, discreet and non-discriminatory. The ÖBB-Infrastruktur OSS enables optimal customer support for traffic planning and offers a wealth of information on other railway infrastructure companies’ access and usage conditions.
The One Stop Shop network guarantees
- Rapid, expert support across borders
- Transparent, discreet and non-discriminatory processing of customer queries
- Help obtaining operating licences and other required documents
- Support for RUs before, during and after journeys
- Access to information on other infrastructure managers’ Network Statements
Information from the One Stop Shop! This section contains info mails on Network Statement updates, regulations, working timetables and much more.