- We want to make rail transport attractive for as many people as possible!
- We want to enable easy access to rail travel.
- We want to ensure safety, punctuality and the best possible customer service.
- We want to establish the prerequisites for attractive mobility.
- reliable – competent – transparent
Our strategy at a glance
With a multitude of initiatives in six strategic directions, we are creating a customer-friendly, efficient, sustainable and successful railway infrastructure for Austria.
Our six strategic directions are:
- Customer Focus Leader
- Top Employer
- Competitive Services
- Infrastructure System Integrator
- Railway Innovation Leader
- Responsibility Leader
Customer Focus Leader
- We are driving the development of our railway stations to mobility hubs providing seamless interfaces to other forms of transport
- Continuing to increase punctuality: optimised processes and reliable information in the event of disruptions
- Digital infrastructure for our customers: convenient and connected travelling
- Excellent working environment: cutting-edge working environment
- Excellent training opportunities: the largest provider of traineeships in Austria
- Diversity management: success through active diversity
- Leveraging digitalisation: even more efficient with modern IT
- Continuing to decrease costs: increase competitiveness
- Efficient real estate management: to support company success in the long run
Infrastructure System Integrator
- Integrated schedule, shorter travel times, excellent connections
- More freight traffic on the rails: even more attractive with modern terminals and services
- Focus on the Southern Line: significant reductions in travel time between Vienna–Graz–Klagenfurt
Railway Innovation Leader
- Co-creating the future of rail transport: a strong partner in European research and development
- Further developing social aspects of train travel: for even more and even better services
- Making rail operation even more efficient: getting the green wave on the tracks
- Rail transport is key in achieving the European climate and emission reduction goals: making rail transport even more environmentally friendly
- Continuing to increase the safety level so that rail remains the safest mode of transport
- Reducing noise for a better quality of life: our investments for a quieter rail system