A wealth of measures
- Improvement of the existing network, in particular the elimination of lines subject to speed restrictions.
- Good planning of travel, connection, stopping and turning times
- Expansion of central operational management improves production control and communication to passengers
- Optimisation of the maintenance programme and well-maintained infrastructure facilities.
- Systems for malfunction diagnosis, which reduce operational malfunctions
- Optimisation of the incident management with multi-functional, mobile service teams.
- Long-distance passenger traffic: 87.7
- Local passenger traffic: 96.4
- Overall passenger traffic: 95.9
- Freight haulage: 70.9
Punctuality 2016 from the viewpoint of the infrastructure operator in per cent. Threshold values: passenger traffic 5 minutes, freight haulage 15 minutes